"The secret is that there's no secret. Do all the stuff we know: Don't smoke, get enough sleep, drink plenty of water, find what makes you happy"
Did you know...
1. Cynthia Ann Crawford was born February 20, 1966 in DeKalb, Illinois.
2. At the age of 16, she was noticed by a newspaper photographer, during her summer job as a corn detasseler, who took a picture of her that ended up being the beginning of her modelling career.
3. She graduated from DeKalb High School in 1984 as valedictorian and earned an academic scholarship to study chemical engineering at Northwestern University. She attended for only one semester and then dropped out in order to pursue a full-time modeling career.
4. She is one of the five original 'SuperModels' of the 1990s. The others are Claudia Schiffer, Christy Turlington, Naomi Campbell, and Linda Evangelista.
5. In 1996, when Prince William was just 13 and said he had a crush on Cindy Crawford, his mother the late Princess Diana, invited Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington and Naomi Campbell
to Buckingham Palace to surprise her son. As he returned home from school, the supermodels were waiting for him at the top of the stairs, leaving the young Prince red-faced and embarrassed.
To learn more, check out Becoming by Cindy Crawford and Katherine O'Leary