Saturday, December 26, 2015

LILY LOVES: Stella & Dot's Isa Disc Necklace


If you have been following me for awhile, you've probably come to the conclusion that I have a thing for black. I'll admit that when you look into my closet, it isn't a vast sea of colour. Shades of onyx, graphite and ebony may be pretty names but when it comes down to it, they all mean the same thing at the end of the day.
And while this zebra is trying to change her stripes for 2016, after decades of chiselling my signature sombre look, baby steps are in order to accomplish the major task at hand so I turned to one of my favourite stylish gals Olivia Palermo for a little inspiration.
Olivia Palermo knows how to work the fashion game and I am always just a little amazed at how she can take any accessory, high street pick or thrift shop find, and turn it into the knock-out key of her outfit. Lesson learned from Ms. Palermo? Look towards accessories with colour to take any look from doldrum to dashing!

(Just a slice of the wardrobe but I assure you, the view looks the same from any standpoint!)

After my last collaboration with Stella & Dot in October, I was thrilled when they asked me once again to pick out another of my favourite pieces that they could send over for a little review!
The Isa Disc Necklace caught my eye immediately!
Bold, layered and just the right amount of kicked up colour, it takes my uniform of black pieces to another level! It arrived just in time for the holidays and happened to be one of the first things people mentioned right after saying "I'm not sure but something looks different about you!"
Many thanks again to Stella & Dot for thinking of me!

Looking to add a little colour yourself?
A few of my other fav picks from the latest at Stella & Dot!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails