Friday, August 7, 2015

THE COCKTAIL HOUR: Kiss of Summer

Lemonade is my drink of choice in the summertime. It's always within arms reach in the fridge, swing that door open and it will stare you right in the face. My penchant for a sour pucker was probably what convinced my husband that I would welcome anything that infused a little lemony goodness into the mix. He had a long, tall "Kiss of Summer' waiting for me yesterday when I came home in the evening and nothing else could have hit the spot like it did!


KISS OF SUMMER

2 oz. Pinnacle Kiwi Strawberry Flavored Vodka 
4 oz. lemonade 
Splash club soda

Mix in a tall glass filled with ice and add a slice of lemon.

(If something tart is not what your tastebuds crave, check out our some of our other picks for your next signature cocktail!)



NORDSTROM - Shop Fall Trends


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails