``I think if I weren't so beautiful, maybe, I'd have more character``
Did you know...
1. She was born Jerry Faye Hall in Gonzales, Texas on July 2, 1956.
2. She has a twin sister named Terry.
3. Recognized as one of the top models of her time, she was discovered in Paris where she had moved to after graduating high school and receiving a large settlement from a car accident.
4. In Paris, she was room-mates with singer Grace Jones and actress Jessica Lange who were also modelling at the time.
4. Along with Mick Jagger, who she became romantically involved with in 1977 after leaving her then boyfriend singer Bryan Ferry (of Roxy Music), was considered a `regular` at the iconic Studio 54.
5. After being together for 13 years, she married Mick Jagger in an unofficial Balinese ceremony consisting largely of Hindu ritual in 1990. Their marriage was annulled in 1999, after it was revealed that Mick Jagger had fathered a child with model Luciana Gimenez Morad.
To learn more about the fascinating life and times of supermodel Jerry Hall, Lily Lemontree recommends `Jerry Hall`s Tall Tales`