Friday, April 17, 2015

THE COVET LIST 04/17/15

As much as I love the thought of 'spring cleaning', the actual chore is a definite bore unless of course it entails digging into my make-up drawer at the beginning of every season, tossing what needs to be tossed and picking up what's being buzzed about! A visit to Sephora is always on the agenda, I love to check out the 'Just Arrived' section and see what is new in the beauty world.
Nail polish in a pastel spring shade, a airy new scent and a blush glaze that will produce a rosy cheek reminiscent of a teenager are just a few of my new best friends this spring!
If your budget allows you to indulge in only one thing this season, hear me now and let it be this life saver for winter-beaten hair.
Gave me the hair of a goddess for five days straight (not an easy task, trust me!)





Find us on Facebook, Twitter, InstagramPinterest and our new sister site, What She Wore, your daily dose of celebrity style and where to shop!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails