Amal Ramzi Alamuddin
Did you know...
1. She was born on February 3, 1978 in Beirut, Lebanon.
2. She is fluent in Arabic, English and French.
3. She originally met her husband, actor George Clooney in Italy but were first spotted together in October 2013 in London, England.
4. In 2000, she graduated from St.Hugh's College, Oxford and entered NYU School of Law to study for the Master of Laws degree in 2001, where she was a clerk for the clerkships program at the International Court of Justice.
5. She has represented clients that include Enron, the King of Barhain, the state of Cambodia and Julian Assange, co-founder of WikiLeaks.