Colin Andrew Firth
Did you know...
1. He was born on September 10, 1960 in Grayshott, Hampshire, England.
2. He moved to Nigeria when he was 2 weeks old, where his father had taken a teaching position and lived there until the age of 4 when his family moved back to England.
3. He is fluent in Italian, a language he learned when he started dating his now wife, Livia Giuggioli, an Italian film producer/director.
4. He became one of 9 actors to ever win the Academy Award, BAFTA Award, Critics' Choice Award, Golden Globe Award and SAG Award all for the same performance, his role in the 2010 film The King's Speech as Prince Albert, Duke of York/King George VI.
5. He was named, along with his wife, to Vanity Fair's Best Dressed List in 2014 as one of the best dressed couples in the world.
To learn more about the lovely Colin Firth, Lily Lemontree recommends Colin Firth: The Biography