Tuesday, July 2, 2013

STYLE JOURNAL: 'O Canada'

By Emily K.

ROMPER Zara     JACKET dELIA*s     SUNGLASSES Thierry Lasry
BROGUES Rag & Bone     RING Mango

Hello all!
It's Little Miss Lemontree, Lily's kid sister!
Meant to let you in on my day this morning, but I got up at the crack of dawn (to pick out the perfect outfit!), ate some of my mother’s famous French toast, and ran out the door! Took me forever to figure out what to wear but I knew it had to be red! I finally reached for my favourite jumpsuit (a little souvenir from my recent trip to NYC!) and a new pair of oxfords, white of course, must keep with the theme of the day!
We had been looking madly for just the right spot to start our fireworks on the beach and after a super long search, we've settled down on the beach, with our toes in the sand, watching the fireworks, shooting like star-bursts in the sky. 
(Luckily, I brought my jean jacket, because its gotten super chilly out here.)
We're all toasting marshmallows around the fire, chatting about our day, listening to Lana Del Rey songs (my fav!), and watching the waves rush onto the shore...definitely the perfect way to end the holiday weekend!
Happy Canada Day!



Emily K. (Little Miss Lemontree) is a style blogger and fashion-obsessed teen. You can follow Little Miss Lemontree as she makes her way through life as she knows it and a summer well spent at fashion camp.






3 comments:

Alexa said...

So cute! The romper is perfect!

Lily Lemontree said...

Alexa,
isn't it just darling! Oh to be young and cruising the summer with a piece like a romper...if we could only be sixteen again! ;)

Marie_Angelique said...

Love the romper. VEry cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails