Michelle Marie Pfeiffer
Did you know...
1. She was born on April 29, 1958 in Santa Ana, California.
2. She won the Miss Orange County beauty pageant in 1978.
3. While taking acting lessons in Los Angeles before finding fame, she was taken in by a pleasant couple who were involved in a vegetarian cult. They helped her quit smoking, drinking and recreational drug use but they had practically taken control of her entire life, to the point of Michelle handing over all her money to them and not making any decisions without conferring with them first. Michelle was brainwashed into feeling insecure about herself and her life and felt she couldn't live without them. During an acting class, Michelle met actor Peter Horton (she would eventually marry him), who realized that she was in a troubling situation with this couple and he decided he would help her. Peter Horton took Michelle Pfeiffer along with him to San Francisco where he was conducting research for a role in a film in which he played a cult member. In San Francisco they met and talked with cult de-programmers and through this experience, Michelle finally felt strong enough to break free from this couple.
4. She accidentally cut Al Pacino with a piece of broken glass during her audition for 'Scarface'.
5. She is accredited with having the most perfect proportions for feminine facial beauty, otherwise known as the 'perfect face'. A study done compared the faces of beautiful women and the width of their mouth to the width of their nose. Michelle's facial proportions came in at an exact 'perfect' ratio.
Lily Lemontree recommends viewing a few of her favorite films featuring the lovely Michelle Pfeiffer, Dangerous Liaisons, White Oleander and Cheri.