Sunday, April 7, 2013

EASY ON A SUNDAY MORNING : Grapefruit Brulee with Yogurt and Blueberry Sauce

Grapefruit Brulee with Yogurt and Blueberry Sauce via Ambitious Kitchen

Nothing can get me springing out of a dreamy Sunday morning sleep state like a delectable aroma wafting through the house from the kitchen. If that sweet aroma beckoning me just so happens to be a mixture of two of my favourites, sweet blueberries and refreshing grapefruit, you can bet I will be the first to race to the table, my tastebuds and I ready to shout 'Good Morning'!
I found this delicious take on the custard-based brulee we are all familiar with, at the fabulous foodie blog Ambitious Kitchen. The super talented Monique, the blogger at the helm of Ambitious Kitchen, created this version which combines the tart grapefruit, used as a base instead of the custard, and the sweet blueberry sauce for a scrumptious flavor yin-yang, guaranteed to having you begging for it to be Sunday every day of the week!

Connect with Ambitious Kitchen on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest!




2 comments:

Tibs said...

Yummy! I had a pretty easy Sunday today...

http://shoptravelfood.blogspot.hu/2013/04/staying-at-home.html

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I'm still dreaming about your redneck eggs Benedict, but this sounds equally delicious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails