Saturday, April 27, 2013

CHIC THIS WEEK: Best in Show for April 20-26, 2013

Who is your choice for best dressed this week?
Don't forget to scroll down and vote!
(RSS and email readers please click into post to access poll)



Jaimie Alexander
In Marc Bouwer
At the 'Iron Man 3' premiere in Los Angeles, California



Selena Gomez
In Burberry
('Electra' boots by Brian Atwood)
At 'The Late Show with David Letterman' show in NYC, New York




Jessica Pare
In L'Wren Scott
(pumps by Casadei)
At the BAFTA 'Mad Men' Panel in NYC, New York



Crown Princess Letizia of Spain
In Felipe Varela
At the Cervantes Award Ceremony in Alcala de Henares, Spain



Julie Bowen
In Monique Lhuillier
(clutch by Vince Camuto)
At an Oscar de la Renta and Elizabeth Street party in West Hollywood, California



Nieves Alvarez
In Gucci
(metallic pumps by Manolo Blahnik, clutch by Christian Louboutin, jewellery by Bvlgari)
At the Condé Nast Traveller Awards in Madrid, Spain



Selita Ebanks
In ASOS
At the 'Nylon Guys' April/May cover celebration in Los Angeles, California



Kiernan Shipka
(earrings by Dana Rebecca Designs)
At the Paley Center for Media 'Mad Men' presentation in NYC, New York



Charlize Theron
In Jason Wu
(bangles by Van Cleef & Arpels)
At the GLAAD Awards in Los Angeles, California







12 comments:

typ said...

I didn't even have to look at the competition to say Jaimie Alexander is dressed the most beautifully here.

Lily Lemontree said...

typ,
I was floored as soon as I saw Jaimie Alexander's dress, absolutely gorgeous isn't it?!

Karen Albert said...

All gorgeous, it was hard to choose Jaimie's would have been a close tie!

PS I am having a Paris Book Giveaway!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Vannessa@Luxuria said...

I was tossing up between Jaime Alexander and the one I picked (Selene).
The Gucci outfit also had the "wow" factor I thought. Lovely images Lily xx

typ said...

Lily, it is indeed. Although Jessica Pare came to be a very close second for me, to be honest. Also, I am starting to get curious what shoes Jaimie Alexander wore to that stunning dress.

Lily Lemontree said...

Vanessa@Luxuria,
don't you just love the boots Selena is wearing?! I couldn't keep my eyes off of them!

Lily Lemontree said...

typ,
I will keep my eyes and ears open on the status of Jaimie's shoes, I am sure they must be stunning!

Anonymous said...

I really look forward to your 'Chic this Week' posts. Love that gorgeous dress Jaimie Alexander is wearing - such a wonderful colour.

Lily Lemontree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lily Lemontree said...

Anon (Hibiscus Bloem)
I think almost everyone is in agreement about Jaimie Alexander, the dress is just stunning and she looks like a knockout! She is leading the pack right now but we will have to wait and see!

Margarita Bloom said...

That yellow gorgeous vision that is Jaimie Alexander...yep that's totally chic and my pick. :) Dazzling!

typ said...

Lily,
I found her shoes:
http://shoerazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Rupert-Sanderson-Mion-Sandal-Jaimie-Alexander.jpg
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jaimie+Alexander+Arrivals+Iron+Man+3+Premiere+6JtzPXPFIUtx.jpg

Those look amazing. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails