Sunday, March 17, 2013

EASY ON A SUNDAY MORNING: Red Neck Eggs Benedict

Red Neck Eggs Benedict via Fifteen Spatulas

There is not a whole lot that will rouse me out of bed early on a Sunday morning but the thought of Eggs Benedict at the table will definitely get me in motion!
Imagine my delight when I came across this tasty take, done Red Neck style at Fifteen Spatulas.
Poached eggs, black forest ham and decadent hollandaise sauce all nestled on top of a fried green tomato (one of my weaknesses!)-there is no way Lily would ever hide under the covers with the promise of this waiting for her!

Connect with Fifteen Spatulas on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!







4 comments:

Kim Grey said...

That sounds so tasty! I love fried green tomatoes and eggs benedict--what a match made in heaven!

navy and orange said...

yum!

xoxo navy & orange

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Oh my goodness, I'm drooling! I also thought it could have been a hashbrown, which would have been equally decadent! I actually just fell for a chipotle benedict our local breakfast place makes that's heavenly!

The Entertaining House said...

holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW...
suddenly I am very very very hungry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails