Friday, November 23, 2012

A STYLE STORY: Surfing the Web on Black Friday

As much as I love a good sale, the crowds are something I can do without.
I have never been a good shopper when I get to the point of bumping elbows (and bumping other things I won't mention here!) so I prefer to stay comfortably lounging at home in a roomy chair, laptop on one side and a hot cup of tea on the other, filling my virtual shopping bags till my wallet can take no more.
Black Friday, bring it on!

Lily...Surfs the Web on Black Friday

KIMONO Agent Provocateur     PYJAMAS Hush     MUG Oliver Bonas
CHAIR Windsor Smith Home    LAPTOP COVER GMYLE
SLIPPERS Victoria's Secret     TEA Harney & Sons


What are you up to for Black Friday? 
Do you look forward to the hustle and bustle of the crowds or do you prefer to hit the sales on the cyber space shopping highway?




3 comments:

Punctuation Mark said...

I love that AP robe!!!!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Anastasia,
That is the smart way to do it. I was in bed all day, nursing my bad back but indeed, the laptop is a great tool for shopping.
Hugs to you,
Mariette

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

This looks like the perfect Black Friday–it's how I spent mine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails