Wednesday, November 14, 2012

STYLE :: A 'New York State of Style' with Ellen Lubin-Sherman (11/14)

image courtesy of Chris Jorda

All-time record for pulling off this look: Nine minutes. The secret: I organize my closets by color. (And I have no heat due to the hurricane so I'm not about to linger.)
Wink!


Ellen Lubin-Sherman literally wrote the book on how to be fabulous. The Essentials of Fabulous is available on AmazonKindle, iTunes and select shops across the country.
To find out more about Ellen, go to The Essentials of Fabulous, connect with her on FacebookTwitter and you can always drop her a line right here at askellen@lilylemontree.com


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Very chic! I love the grey tones! Sorry about the no heat!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Lily Lemontree said...

Rebecca,
I am sure you will be as happy as we were to know that the power has finally come back to Ellen's NY area!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails