Friday, October 26, 2012

The Covet List (10/29)

I will be the first to admit that this week's Covet List is not overly glamourous but I having been a little under the weather for the last few days so I can think of nothing else but snuggling up in bed with a good book, a spot of tea and some vitamin C infused water to chase away those nasty germs.
Maybe if I get lucky enough my daughter will offer me her Thermal-Bear which was a godsend a couple of weeks ago when she was down with a fever!
(The cuddly Bear, which I received courtesy of the lovely folks at Thermal-Aid, was popped into the freezer for about 1/2 an hour then tucked into the makeshift cocoon my daughter had made out of her bed and blanket. It seemed to bring down her fever, making for a better night's sleep, hopefully it will do the same for me tonight!)


1. SAMANTHA ROBINSON Monogram Mug     2. EARTH THERAPEUTICS Sinus Pillow
3. FALKE Bed Socks     4. MARTHA STEWART Robe     5. THERMAL-AID 'Bella' Bear
6. MENU & PIL BREDAHL Water Pitcher     7. POTTERY BARN Cable-Knit Throw
8. KRISTYN KUSEK LEWIS 'How Lucky You Are'     9. WEST ELM Krups Kettle



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails