Wednesday, September 12, 2012

TRENDS F/W 2012: Move Over Ballerina, It's Time To Smoke!

Although my heart will always lie with my true love, the ballet flat, my roving eyes have been straying lately thanks to the smoking slipper popping up everywhere I turn, looking ever so luxe! From a little shocking color to a touch of animal print, can you blame me for not being able to pick just one pair to slide my feet into this fall!

Trends F/W 2012: Move Over Ballerina, It's Time to Smoke
(starting at the top left corner, going clockwise)

SAM EDELMAN 'Alvin' Loafer     AVEC MODERATION Leopard Slipper
COLE HAAN 'Air Morgan' Slipper     BETSY JOHNSON 'Bambbi' Flat
REBECCA MINKOFF 'Alvin' Slipper     COLE HAAN 'Sabrina' Slipper     NINE WEST 'Panto' Loafer     AVEC MODERATION Pony Hair Slipper     LOFT 'Alvin' Slipper
MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA Metallic Python Slipper     JIMMY CHOO 'Wheel' Glittered Slipper     DOLCE VITA 'Imogen' leather Loafer


9 comments:

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

Oh my! These are so chic and classic... I'm in love with the glittery and leopard ones!
xoxo

Daisy Nguyen said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE THEM ALL! My fave is the hot pink, or maybe it's the sequins, or maybe its the leopard! ARG!


XOXO
-Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
http://psbananas.com

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I've got my eye on a black velvet tasseled pair from Tommy Hilfiger–they're so chic for fall!

High Heeled Life said...

These are amazing!! and so perfect for autumn!! Hope you are having a good back to school start with the little ones. hugs, C. (HHL)

Victoria said...

The pink ones is just pure perfection! :)

- Victoria
www.VICKITAS.com

Olivia Wells said...

You're right, the trend is here! I'm now following you, hope you can follow me back! :)

xx Olivia

http://0liviaschoice.blogspot.com

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Anastasia,

Some of them are looking really comfy and stylish too.
Hugs to you,
Mariette

Tabitha said...

Oh I am going out of my mind for a pair but my hubs says Iam being consumed by fashion! I must snd you the link, if you say yes I am so buying them.

Lily Lemontree said...

Tabitha
you must send me the link! I am dying to see what lovelies you have found!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails