Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Shoe Journals: Tales of the Well-Dressed Foot (09/04)

Dear Diary,
     the house is quiet once again! The kiddies all made it safely back to school this morning and I was left with a full day of getting reacquainted with myself.
It could just be my fading memory playing tricks on me but for the most part, I remember my elementary school teachers were not what I would have considered the most stylish of ladies. A bit on the 'plain jane' side with their scholastic hairdos (usually tied back in buns), sedate wardrobes and sad to say, dreadfully boring shoes. But the delightful teacher that greeted my daughter and I this morning was an absolute knockout, right down to the sweetest pair of shoes I have ever seen on a teacher! While we sloshed around in wellies and waterproof shoes (school started this morning with a bang of thunder and a mini monsoon!), this lovely lady skilfully teetered around on one heavenly pair of platforms!

Shoes I am wearing: Nine West (similar here and here)
Style Icon: Rita Hayworth
Favorite shoes in my closet: Sky-high black platforms


What fun have you and your 'well-dressed foot' been up to?
Lily Lemontree is inviting bloggers and readers to submit their very own 'Shoe Journal' entry along with at least 3 high-res images of their well-dressed feet.
(Blogger entries will be linked to their site so please include your URL information)
And if you live in the Greater Toronto Area, we are snapping pics of well-dressed feet all over the city, you could be next so keep your shoes and toes polished to perfection!
For more information or to submit your diary entry, email us at
theshoejournals@lilylemontree.com

Style-Passport Limited


3 comments:

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

What a fabulous look for the first day of school!

Lily Lemontree said...

Lena,
she looked absolutely stunning and so captivating, I almost picked out a desk for myself! I can see why all the kiddies love her!

Daisy Nguyen said...

LOVe those wedges!
XOXO
-Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
http://psbananas.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails