Thursday, September 20, 2012

STYLE :: A 'New York State of Style' with Ellen Lubin-Sherman (09/20)

image courtesy of Chris Jorda

"I stopped reading the fashion magazines three years ago. I could never afford the clothing nor did I want to wear those ridiculous outfits. I love style and I love seeing it on real people.
Look around you...study....copy....don't be afraid to be different.
A personal style with a warm smile is a message:  Come Talk To Me!"


Ellen Lubin-Sherman literally wrote the book on how to be fabulous. The Essentials of Fabulous is available on AmazonKindle, iTunes and select shops across the country.
To find out more about Ellen, go to The Essentials of Fabulous, connect with her on FacebookTwitter and you can always drop her a line right here at askellen@lilylemontree.com

4 comments:

Lidia Frolova said...

I like her!
www.gvozdishe.com

dulci said...

so stylish!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

Daisy Nguyen said...

LOVE her - she's so FAB!
XOXO
-Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
http://psbananas.com

Tabitha said...

Oh I've been meaning to look this up, off to do it right now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails