Friday, August 31, 2012

A 'New York State of Style' with Ellen Lubin-Sherman (08/31)

images courtesy of Chris Jorda

"My style philosophy in a nutshell: Anything Goes.
(I bought the pink headband to match the pink pompom earrings. Have I told you I'm ridiculously obsessed with pompoms?)"



Ellen Lubin-Sherman literally wrote the book on how to be fabulous.
The Essentials of Fabulous is available on AmazonKindle, iTunes and select shops across the country. To find out more about Ellen, go to The Essentials of Fabulous, connect with her on FacebookTwitter and you can always drop her a line right here at askellen@lilylemontree.com

3 comments:

Caitlin C. said...

Love the pompoms, and the pink headband! I would wear that headband to work out... I have flyaway hairs that always get in my face!

Daisy Nguyen said...

I LOVE it when anyone is RIDICULOUSLY obsessed. That means they are PASSIONATE ABOUT IT! LOVE THAT!

She is absolutely stunning and her sense of style is one of a kind.

XOXO
-Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
http://psbananas.com

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Wearing navy, gray and a pair of black shoes today–to hell with the rules!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails