Sunday, July 29, 2012

THE COVET LIST (07/29)


Take a look at what pretties have made our list this week!


1. MILK & HONEY 'Red Riding Hood' Platforms     2. RODIN Olio Lusso Face Oil
3. STELLA MCCARTNEY 'Falabella' Boucle Bag     4. JIL SANDER Draped Wool Dress
5. ROSEMARIE TERENZIO Fairy Tale Interrupted     6. CREED Fleur de The Rose Bulgare
7. JOSEPH 'Frank' Leather Kilt-Style Skirt     8. Kontextür VIKTOR 18k Gold Toothbrush Holders     9. DOROTHY PERKINS Polka-dot dress     10. LA MER COLLECTIONS Pyramid Stud Wrap Watch     11. CAUDALIE Beauty Elixir

3 comments:

The Entertaining House said...

Fab finds as usual... It seems I have a new book to add to my ever-growing pile!

Something waiting for you over at the entertaining house :)

Tabitha said...

Oh I am off to google number 5, she was/is my style icon and I don't know anything about this.

Kristen said...

Two words: That Skirt!!! I die. Great roundup.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails