Tuesday, July 31, 2012

THE MODERN MUSE : Emerald, Denim and Katie Holmes



I have been absolutely obsessed this summer with finding the perfect denim dress.
A delightful little chambray frock that can take me all over town and back much like the one Katie Holmes was spotted in when she visited Chelsea Piers in New York City with little Suri Cruise.
I must say that since Ms. Holmes annexed herself from Camp Cruise, she seems to slowly be getting her old stylish mojo back and I adore the fact that she seems to choose pieces that any of us non-celebrities can access (and afford!) like this Madewell number, just as often as she dons high priced, couture items.


Monday's Muse: Emerald, Denim and Katie Holmes

DRESS Madewell     BELT Dorothy Perkins     BAG Michael Kors
NECKLACE Kendra Phillip     CUFF Salvatore Ferragamo
NAILS OPI Samoan Sand     SHOES Madewell





3 comments:

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Oh this combo says summer and I love it all!
Vacation worthy...you've nailed it.

JMW said...

Her dress is adorable - I bet you could find one through Lands End Canvas. I think Katie's style has returned to a more relaxed and age appropriate look. For a while there, she was donning clothes that seemed to fit a much older woman. While very chic, it just seemed too stuffy at times.

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I absolutely LOVE this look–and this whole wonderful week's worth of posts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails