Thursday, July 26, 2012

THE CHARMING HOME: An Industrial Loft in Barcelona

I have never been a fan of industrial lofts, the look strikes me as a little too cold and severe. Not at all what I envisioned when I thought of an inviting home atmosphere...until a recent visit at the divine bellaMumma blog where I came across this stunning Barcelona loft dressed in the most delightful hues of pink!
Everything from the stainless steel counters to the stark white walls are somehow made to feel softer and more enticing with strategically placed shades of cotton candy, cerise and magenta.
And if you could truly fall in love with an inanimate object, I would run away with that pink retro fridge in a heartbeat!
(originally via enpundit)

























For more fabulous loft inspiration, Lily Lemontree recommends Loft by Meyer Rus



7 comments:

Karen said...

Great post!
~Karen
http://fashionboardconfessional.blogspot.com

Sheree said...

WOW!!!!!! This is so incredible..I would give my left arm to live here.. actually the pink is the only thing turning me off a little..lol but I love the design and mix of textures!
sheree x
www.itsnotthatdeep.com

Lily Lemontree said...

Sheree,
a house full of pink is not for everyone-LOL!
But I couldn't get over how it totally transformed the loft!

The Entertaining House said...

that is super duper to die for! Come on over for a moment, I have something for you!

Silver Strands said...

Oh how very pretty!

Tabitha said...

I never understood the appeal of lofts, they are just too cold and morgue like for me!

tho rei said...

Pink...This is cute and not only for little girls ! :-D
I have this king of "style" in my condo in Montréal and I'm really happy with it !

Ellysa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails