(Dino Paul Crocetti)
Did you know.....
1. He was born on June 7, 1917 in Steubenville, Ohio.
2. Amongst a slew of other jobs, he was a prizefighter who boxed under the name 'Kid Crochet' before finding fame in Hollywood.
3. During performances, he always had a 'cocktail' in his hand perpetuating the hard partying image that his crew 'The Rat Pack' was known for but in reality his glass was often filled with apple juice that he sipped on throughout his shows and appearances.
4. He was an avid golfer and preferred to turn in early most nights so that he could hit the links early in the morning, as opposed to his Rat Pack co-horts who would party all night.
5. Through his friendship with the late producer Aaron Spelling, he was godfather to his daughter Tori Spelling.