Monday, May 7, 2012

THE MODERN MUSE: Gold, Nautical Stripes and Taylor Swift


In a sea of spring pastels, Taylor Swift is packing a colourful punch with her red skinnies and nautical stripes and we are loving it (especially those gorgeous gold ballet flats!!)
It's like we blinked and overnight little Taylor Swift transformed into a stylish French Parisienne!
C'est magnifique!



Gold, Nautical Stripes and Taylor Swift

Top (MALENE BIRGER)     Jeans (PAIGE DENIM)     Flats (TORY BURCH)
Headband (MODCLOTH)     Ring (KENNETH JAY LANE)     Nails (NARS)     Bag (DOONEY & BURKE)



Shop Trina Turk!


5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I just LOVE everything T-Swift puts on! She has almost the exact same style as me. This outfit is fab! Thanks for sharing. :)

Megan Ann said...

I love this outfit, Taylor is my girl!

Cute blog, so glad I came across it :)

xo, Megan

http://indieflower-meg.blogspot.com/

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

I think my favorite part may be the kjl ring- gorgeous! You just gave me a new idea for styling my red jeans. Such a cute blog, love every bit of it!!

JMW said...

She looks super-cute. It's nice to see a young celebrity who looks nice, rather than a shabby mess. :)

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

How darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails