Monday, April 30, 2012

THE MODERN MUSE: White Blazers, Toe Caps and Gwyneth Paltrow

Leave it to Gwyneth Paltrow to start off our week inspiring us with her chic take on city casual basics like a white jacket and cropped pants!
Sporting one of the sharpest shoe trends for the spring season, the Louis Vuitton toe-capped heels she is wearing (similar ones here, here and here) add a touch of glam to her skinny crops and tailored blazer, essentials for anyones spring wardrobe.


Love, love, love the colour of Ms. Paltrow's shoes but that doesn't mean we have to play absolute copycats to get the same fab look. A punch of colour is what we are looking for so add your own signature to it with a colour that knocks your socks off!





Monday's Muse: White Blazers, Toe-Caps and Gwyneth Paltrow

Blazer (Iro)    Crops (Jil Sander)     Shoes (Vince Camuto)
Necklace (Mali Sabatasso)     Blouse (My-Wardrobe.com)




FragranceNet.com


8 comments:

Patti said...

You have an incredibly beautiful blog, and you really echo the cry of my heart with what you share here. I found you when I was looking for a photo for my classic movie blog over the weekend. I was looking for a different photo of Gary Cooper than the ones I always post, and in looking through a Google search, I discovered a post of yours (which included that gorgeous shot of him which is on his postage stamp). While I chose a different image than that one, I decided to pop by your blog, and I fell in love. Class, beauty, elegance, style. You are definitely a woman after my own heart!!

Blessings to you,
Patti

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

What an impossibly fabulous look–I'm in love!

Second Hand Rose said...

I keep seeing these shoes around with the caps and I am warming to them. I love the colour of them and the red ones are pretty yummy too! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

Fashion Meets Food said...

I love the look of the white blazer. It's such a fabulous and classy look. xo

JMW said...

Wow, those are some fine shoes Ms. Gwynnie is wearing!

Ketty said...

love the torquose shoes:) so pretty
inspirative post!!

http://chicmaniapourtoi.blogspot.com/

and so it goes.... said...

This look has me totally inspired! Love it!

XO

Metropolitan Mum said...

I love Gwyneth Paltrow. And if I had legs like hers, I'd parade them around in the open air non-stop ;-)

Hope you are well, MMxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails