Friday, March 9, 2012

In Love With...Marysia Swim's High Waisted Loop Bikini


Blame it on wishful thinking but I have been crushing on this adorable two piece since I laid my eyes on it at shopbop.com
Love the retro high waisted bottom and the little loop detail along the edges is tres sweet. I usually veer towards the one-pieces but I can't get enough of this 'not-so-teeny-weeny' bikini!




Pardon me while I daydream of lounging by the pool, Mai Tai in one hand and a stack of glossies in the other!



Have you started pondering swimsuits and beachwear yet?
And what sartorial route do you take to the beach, one-piece or bikini?


Find it at shopbop.com










7 comments:

Adrienne Shubin said...

Very pretty - such an elegant suit.
I am a bikini wearer - I have a long torso and one-pieces aren't very comfortable on me.
I usually gravitate toward a bandeau style or a halter.

JMW said...

So cute! I can see why you like it. Alas, after two kids, no more binkinis!

This Confetti Life said...

Gorgeous!

James said...

Very tasteful, sometimes a rare thing on the beach.

swimsuit models said...

I agree with your valuable post. I am really impressed. Thanks for this useful information. Please keep us updated your fabulous project. swimsuit gallery

I'maNolaGirl said...

Just when I had convinced myself that I didn't need to exercise today... I saw this suit! It's gorgeous!!!

Second Hand Rose said...

Aww that's so lovely! I'm always looking for new bikinis every year, but I never seem to get rid of any! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails