Tuesday, March 27, 2012

THE COCKTAIL HOUR :: The Iron Lady


My wonderfully significant other has offered to take over kiddie duty tonight so yours truly is off to the movies with a few friends to see 'The Iron Lady' starring Meryl Streep. I vowed to bring him back a handful of popcorn if he promised to have one of these waiting for me upon my return!
Here's to Tuesday night!


The Iron Lady

2 parts Plymouth Gin
1/2 part grenadine
1/2 part fresh lemon juice

Add ingredients in a cocktail shaker and give a good shake, strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with a slice of lemon.

*recipe via Nick Van Tiel



Books, Music, and DVDs all at great prices

6 comments:

Mariettes Back to Basics said...

Dearest Lily,

Guess I will have to see this movie one day or another as I was being compared to the Iron Lady while working as a consultant in India. That was a compliment as I was tough in discipline but the results were great and at the end everybody happy. Funny how we can get certain labels...
Love to you,

Mariette

Suburban Princess said...

Mmmm looks yummy! How was the movie?

Eloquent English said...

YUM!!!!!! I love a good drink! xoxo A-

Catherine Robinson said...

Hope you enjoyed the film... Meryl Streep is fabulous isn't she?
Thanks for dropping by...lovely to hear from you.
Catherine
xx

Bring Pretty Back said...

I MUST try this!!!
I want to see the movie too!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Second Hand Rose said...

That drink looks yummy! I hope you had a great time, Meryl Streep is amazing in it! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails