Saturday, February 11, 2012

Links for a Life Well Lived-02/11


The weather has taken a turn for the worse this weekend, I knew all our moaning and groaning about old man winter would come back to bite us where the sun don't shine! Since a cold weather alert has been issued, our plans for the weekend have changed slightly to include snugly slippers and cozy lounge wear! I have promised myself (and my kiddies) to devote the next 48 hours to plenty of indoor rest and relaxation, starting it off on Friday night with this fizzy delight from the darling Lena at A Crimson Kiss who can always be counted on to start our weekend off on the right note!
What do you have planned for the weekend??



Can't think of a nicer way to start off each month! ~ Housewife Bliss

Nicole Richie's semi updo was retro fabulous at the Golden Globes ~ bellaMumma

Glad to see I am not the only one who has been mulling over leather leggings ~ Elements of Style

I missed 'I Don't Know How She Does It' at the theatre but the images of the Boston townhouse used in the movie has made me regret I didn't go! ~ Hooked on Houses 

The man's guide to making the perfect omelet ~ The Art of Manliness


Come visit with Lily Lemontree on Facebook and Twitter!




8 comments:

High Heeled Life said...

We are God parenting our 2 1/2 year old Godson and the cold and snow were not part of the agenda ..lol... so we will be watching lots of Tree TV ... and building lego castles and colouring... wishing you a womderful warm inside - week-end. xo HHL

FairyFiligree said...

Love those roses - reminds me that I still haven't pruned my yellow ones.... oh dear!

Lily Lemontree said...

HHL,
thought we could run a couple of errands this morning before the long hibernation but stepped out for a brief moment and was greeted with a -23 windchill! Brrr! Decided the errands can wait!!
Stay warm my friend!
xo

Lily Lemontree said...

FF,
they happen to be my favorite shade for roses and these ones looked so pretty, I couldn't resist posting the pic!

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

You made me grin from ear to ear–hope you enjoyed a cocktail, whatever it was, and every minute of this laid-back weekend!

Lily Lemontree said...

Lena,
it has been wonderful so far, a welcomed change from our usual busy bee schedules that take up our weekends. Hope yours is just as lovely my sweet!

sorelle in style said...

The cold has come back to us, too! I was freezing today. Hope you enjoy your time relaxing! :)

-j
sorelle in style | CHECK OUT OUR GIVEAWAY

Catherine Robinson said...

Sounds a lovely weekend...we're relaxing in front of the roaring fire...perfect weather to catch up on some reading...have to leave the house :( to take the dogs out for a frosty walk...they love it!
Lovely blog...I've really enjoyed reading it.
Catherine
http://www.catherinerobinsoncashmere.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails