Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Wishlist: Paul & Joe's 'Galicie' top




Spring and warmer weather is always on my mind at this time of the year and if this fab piece from Paul & Joe doesn't scream blue skies and fresh air, I don't know what does! The deliciously golden background caught my eye immediately but it was the flower print, reminiscent of a work of art, that stole my heart!
Have the new spring looks tickled your fancy yet or are you still cuddling up to your 'woolies' and fair isles??







images via Net-A-Porter




11 comments:

High Heeled Life said...

Beautiful choice! I'm so ready for spring... especially after last evenings snow fall..xo HHL

JMW said...

I am LOVING this top!

Clara Turbay said...

Great and fun! Every time better!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

It's gorgeous!

cecylia.com said...

ooh that top is delicious- al the right hues and such a dainty print! Great recommendation!
xx

Nicole said...

What a lovely find. I keep seeing all these gorgeous spring fabrics, such a tease still only being January!

Alexa said...

Love! So spring like! Yellow is my favorite!

Alexa said...

Loving the yellow! So pretty!

bc said...

I love this blouse!

http://bcfashionblog.blogspot.com/

Tabitha said...

Oh isn't that beautiful? I spied it too, I'd love it with yellow pencil skirt.

Fabrizia said...

Wonderful choice, I like it!!! This is such a nice post!

Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails