Friday, January 13, 2012

Style at the 2012 Critics' Choice Awards



Who is your pick for best dressed at the 17th Annual Critics Choice Awards?


Berenice Bejo
In Elie Saab



Emma Stone
In Jason Wu


Elle Fanning
In Rodarte



Busy Phillips
In Antonio Berardi


Tilda Swinton
In Yves St. Laurent



Diane Kruger
In Prada



Jessica Chastain
In Balenciaga



Kirsten Dunst
In Christian Dior



Viola Davis
In Raoul



Shailene Woodley
In Calvin Klein



Evan Rachel Wood
In Valentino
(my personal favorite!)



Michelle Williams
In Chanel


Charlize Theron
In Azzedine Alaia



Melissa McCarthy
In David Meister


Elizabeth Olsen
In Pucci



Chloe Moretz
In Chanel




5 comments:

Peachy Keen said...

I love Tilda Swinton's look but I'm not really sold on it as award show appropriate. Still, it was elegant and classic.

Karena said...

I am actually going with two short dresses, the cobalt Elle Saab and the Black Christian Dior. Luscious and unique!

Xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Cat said...

Michelle Williams dress would have been better if it was to the knee in my opinion. I really liked Elizabeth Olson look.

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I loved Jessica Chastain's look; after the Help, it was so refreshing to see her looking so sleek and chic!

claude said...

emma stone <3

claude from imaginetheswallows.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails