Inès Marie Lætitia Églantine Isaelle de Seignard de La Fressange
Did you know...
1. She is best friends with Princess Caroline of Monaco.
2. In the 1980's she was muse to Karl Lagerfeld.
3. She grew up in an 18th century mill outside of Paris.
4. She is of French and Argentinian descent.
5. She was named to Vanity Fair's International Best Dressed List (Hall of Fame) in 1998
To learn more about what makes the lovely Ines de la Fressange the epitome of French chic, Lily Lemontree recommends 'Parisian Style'