Monday, December 26, 2011

And the Winner is!....(Restoration Hardware's Cashmere Hand Warmers)





In my next life, I will set aside the day after Christmas to lounge around my boudoir with all my gifts picking and choosing what to admire next. In this life though, December 26th is the day I find myself knee deep in discarded wrapping paper and ribbons, stumbling over boxes of toys everywhere I turn!
While I am busy bringing order back to our home, I thought I would stop for a moment to announce the winner of our Restoration Hardware's Cashmere Hand Warmers' giveaway.

The lucky winner is Karen from FashionBoard Confessional!

Congratulations Karen!!
Please email us with your information and we will get your package on its way!!

Thank you to everyone who entered!




1 comment:

Karen said...

Thanks so much! I just sent you my info :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails