Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Wishlist: The Dream Folly




For a lady who dreams of a room of her own (no offence intended to my darling husband but sometimes I gal just needs her own space!), I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I came across this fab hideaway this morning!
Won't you join me and indulge in a peek at the Dream Folly!



This luxuriously decadent escape, inspired by the classic 'I Dream of Jeanie' television show and the plush interior of Jeanie's genie bottle, comes to us from the absolute geniuses at Neiman Marcus and their 2011 Christmas Book. (Watch the little clip below that introduces us to Rebecca Vizard, the designer of this delightful haven) Now, if I could only convince my husband, wallet and mortgage company that this is a little luxury I can't live without!





Where do you run to when you need an escape from reality??








2 comments:

la petite coquine said...

Oh my goodness, how amazing! It makes my bubble bath retreat look seriously lacking!

Elle said...

Wow! Amazing! What a perfect hideaway! I'm thinking I need to create my own space now! Thanks for the inspiration.

~ Elle @ Barefoot and Beautiful

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails