Friday, November 11, 2011

IN LOVE WITH: Korres Pomegranate Cleansing Wipes


We all know how important it is to cleanse our face of make-up and the daily elements every night before going to bed but how many of us stumble upon an occasional night when the comfort of our pillow calls our name a little too loudly? As diligent as I am about washing my face before I go to bed, I must admit that on some nights, I dread those extra few minutes standing at the sink with cleansers and potions in hand! I am always on the hunt for an easy peasy solution but have not been successful in finding something that cleansed all traces of make-up and left my skin feeling fresh and comfortable. That was until a few nights ago when I found myself strolling the skincare aisle at my local drugstore and stumbled upon these Korres Pomegranate Cleansing Wipes. I had heard of the Korres line before but had yet to try any of their products. The natural skincare line hails from Athens, Greece and boasts a lineage that can be traced back to the oldest homeopathic pharmacy in Athens.
I was sold after the first wipe I tried!
Not only did one wipe completely clean any traces of make-up from my face but left my skin feeling great! No stickyness or oily residue and they have such a light and lovely scent. Couple that with the convenient packaging that you can slip right into your nightstand drawer and you leave one Lily Lemontree as a very happy customer!
Have you tried any of the Korres products? Do you have a favorite that we must try?







7 comments:

High Heeled Life said...

WOW! this sounds like something that would make my night time a little easier (especially when I forget /too tired to do the whole cleanse routine)~ to be able to reach in my night drawer .. without having to make the journey to the sink in the bathroom..to wipe the days residue off my skin... priceless! Will go check it out..xo HHL

Suburban Princess said...

Hm I never thought of leaving wipes in the nightstand...I fell sleep with my makeup on last night - not good! I use wipes all the time but keep them in the bathroom.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I've never tried those...they do sound like a great product. They 'd be wonderful for traveling. I'll go and check them out.

Silver Strands said...

Hmmm - good to know about these! I think I'll actually go oget some and give them a try!

la petite coquine said...

Love the Korres lip products, but I have yet to try these!

Miss Janice said...

Oh my, I'm guilty of wearing makeup to bed sometimes. I've never seen these in the store, buy since I already use pomegranate liquid bath soap AND hand soap, I must look for these!

LPC said...

This sounds great. I love pomegranate anything, and washing my face every night now that I'm working is a pain in the neck:).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails