Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Wishlist: Christian Louboutin 'Belle 100' Ankle Boot

I am in the grips of a terrible cold this week. Yes, the sun is still shining and the warm breeze blows free every afternoon (it's October, can you believe it??!!) but I am stuck at home with a fever and a box of Kleenex. With  school age children in the house (and breathing all over me any chance they get!), it was bound to happen.
Of course, after nursing the aforementioned kiddies back to health for the last two weeks, mommy was left with a present of her very own!
With my children back at school, I have sworn off any activities (including the computer) for the afternoon and I am off to recuperate in my temporarily child-free home (finally!)....but not before I share these lovelies I spotted this morning!
 Gorgeous python, absolute perfection with a pencil skirt or ankle-cropped pant!
(The ankle boot is everywhere this season and since it is not the easiest look to pull off, I promise to be back later tonight with some suggestions on making it workable for anyone, even those of us not blessed with mile long legs like a gazelle!)
Can you guess what I will be dreaming about during my nap!!







LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails