Monday, October 17, 2011

It's Enough to Make A Gal Scream!




My laptop was hit with a pesky bug this weekend. You would figure with all the virus software you are 'strongly suggested' to purchase, this sort of thing wouldn't happen but it has so computer clean-up is happening as we speak! My seven year old was kind enough to let mommy use her computer this morning so with fingers crossed, I am hoping we will be back later this afternoon with all the posts that had been scheduled for the weekend and more!



2 comments:

JMW said...

Ugh, computer problems. I can relate. Hope the issue is resolved soon! (That photo is hilarious, btw!)

LivingInAurora.ca said...

Scary hah.
Good luck.
I got my website hacked about month ago, and I tell you it wasn't fun.
Anna :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails