Thursday, October 6, 2011

In Love With...Nine West's Shana Wedge



I have been a fan of the Mary Jane ever since I was a girl so you can imagine my delight when I spotted these pretties from Nine West on the weekend! So smitten was I that I picked them up right away and sported them out to dinner Saturday night.
Style and function? (they were tres comfortable, even when I had to run down the street to meet my friends who had been waiting for me ever so patiently!)
A gal can't ask for more now, can she!









4 comments:

JMW said...

Those are ADORABLE! May have to scout out a pair for myself. :)

LPC said...

Those are nice. I'm guessing they're destined to become classics - such great lines.

Silver Strands said...

Those would be the perfect shoe for nearly every outfit!

la petite coquine said...

How darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails