Tuesday, September 27, 2011

In Love With...Honeybee Collection's Madeleine Ring


I can never resist a pretty little finger bauble and this one from Honeybee Collection immediately caught my eye (it shares the same name as my daughter so I figure it was meant for me!). Turquoise happens to be one of my favorite colors and I have always been partial to the combination with green. Add a sprinkle of diamonds and you have got one gorgeous accessory that will bring a touch of glam to any outfit!

What do you think the chances are that this lovely will find its way into my husband's inbox?!
Find it here!






4 comments:

The Glamorous Gourmet said...

Beautiful ring - love it and great color too!

Silver Strands said...

Oooh - I agree - that IS pretty!

The Entertaining House said...

stunning!

Bourbon&Pearls said...

I'm not one for rings or really jewellery but that is so very pretty. I have to be pressed ganged into wearing my wedding rings - one day I'm going to replace them with the thinnest most simple band I can find.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails