Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Cocktail Hour: The Pama Kiss


I have never been a big fan of 'Wednesday', just a tad too long and tedious for my liking. I will do just about anything to add a little excitement to it which is why I thought we could all do with a little help to send it on its way!
This slightly tart beverage is a perfectly delicious way to bid adieu to the dreaded mid week hump! 


The Pama Kiss


1 1/2 oz. PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur
3/4 oz. sour apple vodka
1/2 oz. cranberry juice

Mix ingredients in martini shaker. Shake well. Serve on the rocks.
Garnish with sugar-dusted raspberries.




4 comments:

The Entertaining House said...

oh YUMMY!!!! xoxo

la petite coquine said...

This sounds delicious! I promised John a glass of Cava tonight with his paella-it's the only thing getting me through the day!

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Hi, I love your weblog. Is there some thing I can do to obtain updates like a subscription or some thing? Im sorry Im not acquainted with RSS?

Lily Lemontree said...

Brinkka2011,
So glad you like the blog!!
if you look to the right of the posts and scroll down, you will find a button that will sign you up for email delivery.
Hope that helps!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails