Monday, August 15, 2011

ON THE COVER: Charlotte Casiraghi at Vogue Paris




Charlotte Casiraghi, the stunning daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco and granddaughter of the late Princess Grace as captured by Mario Testino for a Vogue Paris cover shoot.
(I couldn't help but share the fabulous images I came across this morning but since my loyalties do lie with keeping the printed magazine alive, I didn't include all of them in this post due to the magazine being currently available. To see more of Grace Kelly's gorgeous genes at work, pick up the September issue of Vogue Paris)

























via Vogue Paris (Mario Testino) September 2011


4 comments:

Silver Strands said...

Oh my word - she is GORGEOUS! But that's no surprise knowing she's Princess CArlines :)

Cat said...

That red dress is the epitome of red dresses. Beautiful!

Metropolitan Mum said...

I veyr much like her look, very strong!

JMW said...

She is stunning, as is her brother. I can't get over how beautiful Caroline's children are, as is she. Yep, they lucked out in the gene department, that's for sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails