Sunday, August 7, 2011

Chic this Week: Best in Show - August 6, 2011


Being in the thick of summer, it comes as no surprise that this week was all about bare shoulders and strappy sandals as far as the eye could see. It was definitely not intentional that our list of best dressed gals resembled a bit of a checkerboard. Black and white were the clear choices for these fashionable ladies save for a couple of leggy models like Christy Turlington-Burns and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley who gave us our only shots of color!
Tell us, who do you think was best dressed this week?



Sandra Bullock
In Lanvin
(ankle strap sandals by Sergio Rossi, hoop earrings by Penny Preville, bracelet by Adeler and ring by Le Vian)
At the premiere of 'The Change-Up' in Los Angeles



Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
(sunglasses by Elizabeth and James, a red leather bag and nude braided ankle strap ballerina flats both from Chloe)
Walking to lunch in New York City



Lady Sarah Chatto
At the royal wedding of Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall in Edinburgh, Scotland



Kelly Ripa
At Super Saturday OCRF benefit in Water Mill, New York



Sarah Michelle Gellar
In Givenchy
(clutch by Jimmy Choo)
At the CBS, CW and Showtime TCA party in Beverly Hills, California



Mila Kunis
In Oscar de la Renta
(Brian Atwood ankle strap platforms)
At BBC Radio 1 studios in London, England



Princess Letizia of Spain
In Adolfo Dominguez
(aviator sunglasses by Ray Ban)
At the 30th Copa del Rey Audi Mapfre Sailing Cup in Palma de Mallorca, Spain


Christy Turlington-Burns
At Super Saturday 14 To Benefit OCRF in Water Mill, New York


4 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I surprised myself with choosing Mila. Her polka dot dress was simple, elegant and she looked stunning. All the ladies dressed beautifully for lovely summers day.

Hoping your weekend was a good one LL?

x Deb

Elle said...

I just adore Mila Kunis and her style.

Your Southern Peach said...

Just found your blog via Twitter and so glad I did! I absolutely adore your profile description.

I must say Rosie's outfit is pure perfection! If I could pull it off myself, I'd wear it in an instant.

Have a great week and I look forward to following along.

JMW said...

What beautiful frocks - especially the Spanish princess and Turlington - so effortless and breezy. I would have to go with the flat sandals myself - I think I would break my ankle in some of those heels!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails