Saturday, July 16, 2011

THE COCKTAIL HOUR :: Hula Dancer's Delight


My dream of a relaxing Hawaiian vacation might have to stay on the back burner for a few more months but I will just pour myself one of these delights, close my eyes and start humming the tunes of the late, great Don Ho.
'Tiny Bubbles' anyone??




Hula Dancer's Delight
2/3 oz. SKYY Infusions Pineapple
1/2 oz. vanilla rum
1 oz. lychee puree
Splash of fresh lemon juice
3 oz. pineapple juice
Grenadine
(Orchid flowers for garnish)

Shake and strain into a rocks glass, then add a little grenadine for color.
Garnish with fragrant orchid.

*via Makia in Los Angeles




6 comments:

Bring Pretty Back said...

Love the name! Love the color! This is a must try drink!
Have a PRETTY day!
Kristin

Irene Palfy said...

Oh, this looks delicious! Thank you so much for sharing!
And:
Cheers, luv! ;")

The Entertaining House said...

that looks positively fantastic!

georgia~gigi said...

Oh Lily pour one for me :)
This just got bookmarked!
Hope you are having a lovely weekend!
xo
gi gi

Bourbon&Pearls said...

I love thats song, my father used to sing it to me. Oh and I will never turn down a cocktail.

Karena said...

Lily, yum!! This will have to take the place of Maui this year for me as well!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Do come and enter my new Giveaway, a very special painting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails