Thursday, June 2, 2011

In Love With...Jimmy Choo 'Ripley' iPad case



The designers at Jimmy Choo have been thinking about you. They know that the chic fashionistas that we are need to stay 'connected' but shouldn't have to sacrifice looking marvelous while doing so. Since your iPad has become an extension of your arm, why not tote it around in style?



Being partial to animal print (especially snakeskin), I was instantly smitten with this beyond fabulous Ripley elaphe snakeskin iPad case.



And if just simply being gorgeous isn't enough to sell you on this little lovely, it can also be used as a stand. Style and function, definitely worth a dip into the kid's college fund!

images via Net-A-Porter




2 comments:

Kori Donahue said...

That is adorable! Hope you're having a great week honey!

I'm having a fabulous giveaway including a signed copy of my novel! I hope you can enter! Have a great day. Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Coryanne Ettiene | Housewife Bliss said...

If I did not want an Ipad before, I most certainly do now! Thanks for sharing darling -- Coryanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails