Friday, June 10, 2011

The Cocktail Hour: The Lilypad


It's been a dreadfully long week for me, the kind of week that makes you breathe a little sigh of relief when you look up and realize it is finally Friday. A few moments to unwind are a must this evening and I am sure that the little shot of tequila in this crimson cocktail couldn't hurt!  Plus with a pretty little name like this, how could I resist?!



The Lilypad

1 1/2 oz. Milagro Silver Tequila
1/2 oz. Lillet Blanc
1/2 oz. Lillet Rouge
1 1/2 oz. apple juice
1/4 oz. agave nectar
1/4 oz. fresh lime juice
Combine ingredients and shake well. Serve up in a cocktail glass. Garnish with a blood orange wheel and serve.
Makes 1 serving

*recipe via Marie Claire



3 comments:

Melissah said...

I just discovered your lovely blog. I'm just new into blogging this year & have just finished off my own blog on fashion, food, travel & interior design.
http://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com/
I had a lot of fun putting it together maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute.
x
Melissah

Metropolitan Mum said...

You have a cocktail named after yourself - how awesome!! :-) xx

bevy said...

Oh how I wish I could stomach tequila! That looks delish!!!

Thanks for your sweet comments and prayers... xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails