Friday, May 6, 2011

In Love With...Dalla Nonna Calendar Bracelets




It seems like everyone I know is having a baby this year and I have found the absolute perfect gift for any new mommy. (I know of an 'old' mommy who would just love to receive one of these for Mother's Day!!)
Dalla Nonna's signature piece, the Calendar Bracelet must be one of the chicest mommy momentos I have ever come across.



A tiny gem marks the birthdate of your little one on a gorgeous calendar pendant that happens to be strung on a tres modern faux suede bracelet. Now even the hipster moms can show their maternal pride without forsaking their cool factor!



Click on the link above or here to be taken to the Dalla Nonna site!




4 comments:

Fashion Mom said...

pretty x

daphne @ flip flops and pearls said...

Oh.My.Gawd......

LOVE!

Xo

Fashion Meets Food said...

Oh my word!!! How cute are these!

xo

JMW said...

What a cool gift for the mommy-to-be! I really like that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails