Monday, April 18, 2011

Look of the Day: Reese Witherspoon



Reese Witherspoon was an absolute vision at the NYC premiere of her newest film 'Water for Elephants' on April 17, 2011.
The newlywed was definitely the southern belle of the ball in this gorgeous full-skirted frock with black floral detailing from Jason Wu that she paired with a diamond bracelet and earrings. She finished her look with beyond fabulous crystal embellished strappy sandals from Christian Louboutin. 

What do you think of Reese Witherspoon's 'Look of the Day'?




6 comments:

Paris Pastry said...

One word: Perfection!

XO

Fashion Meets Food said...

My word isn't she gorgeous? I am adoring her dress.

xo

JulesTX said...

She really can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned.

Allie (Wardrobe Oxygen) said...

I agree with Jules, I never see Reese look bad. She always sticks to her personal style - a bit girly, but always classic. Love it!

JMW said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous. That dress is amazing. Wish I had her legs!

Pink Champagne said...

Oh I adore Reese - pure perfection! XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails