Thursday, March 31, 2011

Look of the Day: Diane Kruger



Diane Kruger looked tres chic in a divine Jason Wu frock at the 'Runway to Green' event held at Christie's in NYC. The 'LBD' was given an extra dash of femininity courtesy of a peek of white underskirt (delish!). The look was perfectly complimented by Ms. Kruger's choice of accessories, a white clutch and nude satin pumps, also by Jason Wu. Definitely one of our favourites on her as of late!

What do you think of Diane Kruger's Look of the Day?




8 comments:

Emily said...

Love her, she's such a class act x LZ

Pink Champagne said...

Love the little peek of white along her hemline! XO

Kori said...

I don't really care for the dress, but the shoes are amazing.

I'm hosting a linkup tomorrow for Fashion Fridays. The new button is on my sidebar. I hope you'll join us and link up! Have a great day honey! Kori xoxo

blondeepisodes.com

Kiki said...

i love everything, even her braid! she is one of my go-to girls for style inspiration. thanks for sharing and take care.

LPC said...

Oh I just love that. All of it. Every bit.

EntertainingMom said...

LOVE!

Louise said...

Gorgeous. She looks great in a side plait as well. I kind of want this dress.

Hannah said...

I adore the dress it's so cute yet chic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails