Saturday, February 5, 2011

WORTH A PEEK...Christian Dior Spring 2011 Couture


Does it surprise you that I am a huge fan of the full skirt? Adjust the length depending on your height and it is one of the easiest and most forgiving skirt silhouettes that you can wear, defining a waist where you might not think one exists. And lucky for me they seem to be popping up everywhere for spring. Just look at the Christian Dior runway, I'm sure you will fall in love just like I have!











































5 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love the full skirts! Adore...

xoxo
Lyssie

Layers and Layers said...

totally in LOVE ... gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Melissa K said...

So, so beautiful - and so true still to Dior's original 'new look'!

EntertainingMom said...

I love full skirts!

Housewife Bliss said...

You always have the best inspiration and pull the best of the best for us each week. Just love this darling.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails