Wednesday, February 23, 2011

{semi} Wordless Wednesday with Flip Flops & Pearls


Unless my memory has started to play tricks on me, this seems like the longest winter I have ever had to endure and as of late, I can't help but daydream of the sun, the beach and barefoot summer frolics so I thought I would join my dear friend over at Flip Flops & Pearls on her {semi}Wordless Wednesday series. Sometimes a picture (and of course a little help from Mother Nature!) is all you need....











































2 comments:

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Ah yes...sunshine, such a tonic!
We have snow!
I woke up to 6 inches and it's been snowing all morning!

Daphne (Flip Flops and Pearls) said...

Ahhhhh lovely images.....love the one with the wine:)
Thanks for linking up today sweetie! I have been gone allday,
sorry I am just seeing this.
XOXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails