Sunday, February 6, 2011

Style Crush: Gwyneth Paltrow




Statuesque, blond with patrician good looks, the Hollywood star who currently calls England home is the absolute definition of 'East Coast' sophisticate.
Not afraid to take sartorial risks, she embodies classic American style with an edge. The poster girl for casual urban chic, she has perfected the recipe of mixing classic items with current trends to perfection,  never looking overdone.
Ah, to walk a day in Ms. Paltrow's stylish shoes......


















In Balenciaga



In Chanel



In Gucci



In Stella McCartney



In Versace






In Yves St. Laurent


















6 comments:

monty said...

I love Gwyneth Paltrow. Beautiful photos that you posted Anastasia. Awesome post. A great way to start Sunday morning.

Fanny said...

she is lovely and a good actrice, some of her clothes i like, other not but she is still gorgeous x

www.thefashionmom.com

Layers and Layers said...

I think she's fabulous ... lots of style & charm.

bevy said...

Have you seen her new "do"? I love the short bob... I think she looked at my cut and copied moi!!! LOL

JMW said...

Yep, Gwynnie always rocks it with her look. In fact, I totally copied her hairstyle from "Sliding Doors" for my latest cut. She always looks chic.

Pink Champagne said...

She is so chic! The pink Marni frock is my fave! XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails